Are you an educator looking for ways to get your students involved in community service initiatives?
Are you a member of a sports team?
Does your business or corporation enjoy collaborating for a good cause?
Take action by creating your own fundraising event or activity to benefit the Kelly Anne Dolan Memorial Fund. Need help thinking of creative, fun and easy projects, check out the list of possible fundraisers that have been organized by our friends and partners in the past!
Representatives from the Fund are available to meet with volunteers and address your members on the work and needs of the Fund.
For more information call or email us.
Volunteer Your Services
The Kelly Anne Dolan Memorial Fund is always looking for people with various backgrounds, talents and skill levels. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things. Please be aware that our needs may vary throughout the year, however, below is a list of typical volunteer opportunities:
- Volunteer at the Fund office and help us prepare mailings, answering telephones, or with special projects.
- Sponsor a family or volunteer to assist in the Holiday Adopt-a-Family Program.
- Sign up to work at one of our fundraising events or Family Fun Days. Includes help with registration, greeting guests, distributing literature, decoration, and so forth.
- Join the Kelly Anne Dolan Memorial Fund Young Friends.
- Provide professional services such as: Marketing and Public Relations, Legal, Graphic Design, Public Speaking, Computer Assistance, and Photography